Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Muffins
1812 g All Purpose Flour
82.5 g Baking Powder
27.5 g Baking Soda
436 g Granulated Sugar
660 g Butter, Cold
600 g Buttermilk
225 g Sour Cream
600 g Frozen Cranberries
450 g Semisweet Chocolate Chunks, 1000 ct
150 g Sliced Blanched Almonds
300 g Granulated Sugar
60 g Egg Whites
1. Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl, add butter and mix into a pie crust-like mix.
2. Beat eggs, add sour cream and buttermilk. Add to the dry mix and stir until blended.
3. Dust cranberries with a little flour (so batter does not turn red) and add to mix, together with chocolate chunks.
4. Scoop into muffin silpats and top with praline crumble.
1. Mix ingredients together, top off muffins and bake at 170C/338F for about 25 minutes or until skewer comes out dry.
2. Let cool and unmould.
Same recipe for Cranberry roasted cocoa nibs bread, only add 150 g of roasted nibs to praline crumble and bake in greased loaf pans or loaf silpats for about 45 minutes at 170C/338F or until skewer comes out dry.